Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Welcome!

Hey Yall!

Welcome to Girls Gone Junkin's
Brand New Blog!




 I'm Jenny (back right), 1/5 of this fabulous group of ladies. Biz has been CRAZY so while Cathy is still running our facebook page and sending out daily vintage junkin love to all our amazing fans,  I will be taking over the blog and bringing you the latest GGJ news, info and tons of photos on a weekly basis. 

Speaking of.....have yall seen this summer's issue of "The South's Most Scenic Drives" by Southern Living Magazine?? The GGJ gang is featured on pages 74 & 75 in addition to a few other fabulous vendors at First Monday Trade Days in Canton, Texas. We are beyond excited and grateful for this feature!!

Well, as this is the night before I leave for Canton, I had better get off of this computer and get my booty in gear!

All the fun at First Monday in Canton, Texas begins THIS THURSDAY! We will open around 9-ISH :)

Yall come out and
Gitcha' Junk On!!

xoxo
Jenny

2 comments: