Friday, July 6, 2012

Keepin Cool Flea Market Style!

Hey! Happy Friday!!

Hope your 4th of July was amazing!!


We are all back from a HOT Canton weekend and while I can't speak for the rest of the gang, it has taken me this long to recover!

It was rough but let me tell ya, if you ever need to know how to rig something up, "fix sumn" or just get the job done.......ask a flea market vendor!!


Yes, that is an air conditioner propped up on ice chests and boxes and blowing into the truck.......absolutely genious if you have to camp out in there! But if you need a cold one out of that bottom cooler....you're outta luck!! hahaha


I had a few more photos to share but again, blogger is giving me FITS when I try to upload them. UUUUGGGHHH!!!

The sweetest one is two little girls, ages 3 or 4. They were so sweet and "swam"and played in an ice chest full of water and a five gallon bucket all day while their Mom and Dad set up their booth. It was absolutely precious!!

We just received a much needed rain just now in East Texas and I pray the same holds true for the rest of you. Stay cool and have a Fantabulous Weekend friends!!


xoxo
jenny
and the rest of the GGJ Gang!




5 comments:

  1. I have to agree with Jenny, YES, it has taken some time to recover from our Hot, Hot Canton Weekend! In fact, I have been sick and after a shot in the "booty", some meds and much needed rest, I think I am on the mend! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was in the 70's and 80's here yesterday too Sarah! Loved it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny! Thanks so much for swinging by! I love your blog. Can't imagine dealing with the heat you guys are getting. I hope it subsides for goodness sake. Take care! Riki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Riki! And Thank You!! I'm not sure how we have dealt with it either but somehow I think we have made it through!! Woohooo!!! Thanx for stopping by :)

    xoxo
    jenny

    ReplyDelete