Saturday, June 23, 2012

Featuring Our Friends Friday No. 3

Goodmorning Friends!

Yes, I know it's actually Saturday....... but I took off yesterday to recover from our vacation to the beach....isn't it crazy how that happens. You go on vacation to get away, relax and rest. Then you come home exhausted! Oh well, we had a blast and it was much needed family time. While we were gone my oldest turned 17......SEVENTEEN!! This is the second year we've celebrated his birthday at the beach and I think he's getting a little spoiled to it :)

Ok, enough rambling about me.....onto Featuring Our Friends Friday No. 3!!


This week it's all about Caron's Cottage, owned by Caron Cable!
She is located at the south west end of Row 46, about three doors down from GGJ, and carries mostly vintage and antique furniture ranging from fine victorian antiques and rustic farm  pieces to shabby chippy garden inspired decor. I LOVE stopping in and checking out her space. I don't know how she finds so much cool stuff but let me tell you, she does!


Check out the scalloped top cabinet and the shabby pink screen door!

Wish I'd gotten a better shot of this table. The rustic base with scalloped skirting and the metal top are such a cool combination.


The detailing on this vanity is nothing short of amazing. And it's in mint condition.


And these longhorns in front of the turquoise door makes my Texas heart skip a beat. That black shelf is pretty sweet too!!


Carol always has a great selection of vintage garden accessories too!

Well, that's all for today. Blogger is being a booger and giving me fits when I try to upload pictures. Ugh!

Next time you're in Canton make sure you drop in at Carol's Cottage and tell her GGJ sent ya!

You can also find her wares at Antique Company Mall in McKinney, Texas.

Thanx so much for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. Love her scalloped cabinet and her vintage garden items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I Stephanie! Carol has great taste and a keen eye. Love her booth!

      Delete