Thursday, September 20, 2012

MaMa'S GoT a BRaND NeW BaG!!!

Forgive the phone pic.......but WHaTCHyaLL think of our
NeW JuNKiN BaGS??
 
 
These little cuties will make their debut appearance in our booth NeXT WeeK and be available online.........after Canton and aaaaafter we return home from Texas Antiques Week!!
 
 
That's right! As soon as we return home from Canton we are emptying our Junk Haulers and headin' down to the BeauTiFuL TeXaS HiLL CouNTRy to
GET OUT JUNK ON!!!
 
We'll be in FuLL eFFeCT at Junk-O-Rama Prom too so if yall are there, Look Us Up!!
 
Now.....How about a few pics from last month........
 
 
One of our sweet, beautiful customers modeling a Whimsy Love dress designed by Brenda....fit her perfectly!!
 
 
 
We brought in a few turquoise and mustard pieces to warm up our whites for fall......very Texas Chic!
 
 
 
Some of our repurposed jewelry...
 
 
last but not least.....Whimsy Love's Fall Collection..... I am in LOVE with this died crushed velvet jacket!!
 
Yall come see us NeXT WeeK for some
 
BeauTiFuL TeXaS WeaTHeR
and
 GooD JuNKiN FuN!!!!
 
 
xoxo
The GGJ Gang

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!! I LOVE my bag and it will be my official junkin bag from here on. My cousin bought one too. I mentioned your booth today on my blog post at www.hollishootsandhollers.blogspot.com

    It was so fun seeing y'all again. Have fun next week in roundtop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ❤ the new bag. I wish y'all were closer to mn......xoxo

    ReplyDelete